If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How Do I Delete Pages From Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us understand all about it in the remarks.