It seems there is a single button enabled, and as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to begin with, currently's your chance to safeguard a much better URL and also email compared to the randomly created number assigned by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer when you pick the new one.
How Do I Change My Facebook User Name
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the area offered. Facebook will certainly allow you know whether or not that username is readily available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly let you change it as soon as. You are also meant to utilize your actual name when setting this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook account as well as energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your internet site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.