How Do I Change My Birthday In Facebook
How you can Change your Birthday on Facebook?
Action 1: Browse to your timeline and Click on About under your cover photo or click the Edit Profile button >Scroll Down< + Edit your About info. Both of them will take you to the exact same page.
Action 2: In the left side, Click Contact and Basic info.
Step 3: Scroll down and locate BASIC INFORMATION to be able to change your age.
Step 4: Float the computer mouse over Date of Birth and click Edit.
Tip 5: Now you can Edit your Birthday by merely clicking on the down arrows alongside the day of birth, month and the year. however, you ought to ensure to put the appropriate birth, due to the fact that there is a limit to the number of times you could change it.
Step 6: If you're adding an inaccurate Birthday to your Facebook account even if you don't like others to see your actual age, there are no concerns. you have the capability to restrict that could see it. As an example you can conceal the year or the day and month or both of them as you desire. and also to do so, just click the audience selector beside the day and also month or the year, then choose who could see it.
- If you intend to hide it from every person, choose Only Me.
- If you want to share it simply with pals, choose Friends.
- You can also coustom a list if you want by picking Coustom.
Step 7: When you have ended up transforming your Birthday, tick the box next to I Verify my age is xx then press the Save Changes switch.
Note: If you can't change your Birthday on Facebook, that implies you've changed it lately or you've reached the limit to the number of times you could change it.
- If you have actually changed it just recently, you may have to wait a few days before you can change it once more.
- If you've reached the limit( three times), then the only method is to utilize this form: Request a Birthday Adjustment.