How Do I Block someone On My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to view the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box and click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page as well as block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You could check out a listing of prohibited users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and select "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the individual to access your page once again.
Reward: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: