If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your occupation, removing that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could see it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us recognize everything about it in the comments.