Facebook Page Phone Number
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center website. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Testimonial the alternatives toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, directly below the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to watch its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers standard Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your account settings.
- Privacy and also Safety - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Coverage - Covers basic coverage (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as managing a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could also have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover typical problems and grievances.
3. Select a relevant section. For example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you 'd choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial extra alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of steps that describe the best ways to remedy your situation.
- For example, Facebook suggests dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen instructions.
5. Make use of the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, just click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as type in a few words associated with your problem. You should see numerous tips turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here just links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're searching for a response to a specific concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Community page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having concerns with advertisements, your inquiries are typically resolved in this section.
- To look into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can not find your existing trouble detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could search for topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Submitting a Problem through the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower best side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Credentials Questions kind. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to transform the language of the list below forms, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen then click your recommended language.
7. Submit the complaint kind. This will certainly vary from one person to another based on one's personal info and also the nature of one's issue, yet make sure to be as comprehensive as feasible when filling out this type. You ought to include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coast time, so expect your e-mail to get here as necessary within 3 to five service days.
Technique 3: Sending a Charm for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't really presently disabled), you won't have the ability to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook e-mail address. You could additionally make use of a phone number here.
4. Key in your full name. Make certain the name provided here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to submit an image of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID offered, take one now and also send it to yourself through email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook kind.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can justify the awakening of your account. Take into consideration consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you may not get a response for a number of days.
- If you do not obtain an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is underneath the "Password" field in the leading right corner of your display.
3. Key in your name, email address, or contact number. Ensure you can access whichever system you opt to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you provided your phone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could likewise opt to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).