Facebook Main Office Phone Number
Approach 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Review the options toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to view its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers standard Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account creation.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your profile setups.
- Privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, given that they cover common concerns and also issues.
3. Select a pertinent section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra options. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will raise a series of steps that clarify the best ways to remedy your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook recommends managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Use the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, simply click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a few words connected to your issue. You need to see a number of ideas pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're trying to find an answer to a certain issue not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having issues with advertisements, your concerns are usually addressed in this section.
- To explore marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your current problem noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to try to find it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could look up topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Complaint via the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower best side of the website alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Credentials Questions form. Here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the following questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the form once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to alter the language of the following forms, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the display and then click your preferred language.
7. Submit the complaint kind. This will vary from person to person based upon one's personal information and the nature of one's problem, but make certain to be as detailed as possible when completing this type. You must consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your email to arrive appropriately within three to five organisation days.
Approach 3: Submitting an Appeal for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't currently impaired), you won't be able to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You can additionally utilize a phone number below.
4. Key in your complete name. See to it the name noted below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also should post an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID available, take one currently and also send it to on your own via e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you may click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Type details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you could warrant the resurgence of your account. Take into consideration including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you may not obtain a response for a number of days.
- If you do not receive a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is below the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Enter your name, email address, or telephone number. Make certain you could access whichever platform you prefer to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred tool of interaction for a code. For example, if you detailed your phone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could additionally prefer to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually effectively been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).