Facebook How To Post On Wall
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to post. Depending on where you want to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you wish to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Type your web content right into the post box. You can also include a colored history by clicking one of the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include more content to your post. If you want to include even more to your post, click among the options located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Tagged Friends will get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.