Facebook Help Contact Phone Number
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Review the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll should drag your computer mouse cursor over each option to watch its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and also Coverage - Covers fundamental coverage (abuse, spam, etc.) in addition to dealing with a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover common issues and issues.
3. Select a relevant area. For instance, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional options. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will bring up a series of actions that discuss the best ways to correct your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook recommends handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, just click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also key in a few words related to your issue. You must see a number of suggestions turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might key in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here only connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're looking for an answer to a specific problem not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having concerns with ads, your concerns are normally dealt with in this area.
- To explore advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your existing problem noted throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Problem via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced ideal side of the webpage beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Qualification Questions form. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the form once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the following types, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen and afterwards click your preferred language.
7. Submit the grievance type. This will differ from person to person based upon one's personal information as well as the nature of one's problem, however make certain to be as complete as possible when submitting this form. You should consist of every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to show up. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your email to get here as necessary within three to five service days.
Method 3: Sending an Allure for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't currently handicapped), you will not be able to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You could also utilize a contact number right here.
4. Enter your full name. See to it the name noted right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also should upload an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID offered, take one currently and send it to on your own via email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Type details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you could validate the reactivation of your account. Think about including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you may not obtain a reaction for a number of days.
- If you don't obtain a feedback within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is below the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or telephone number. Make sure you can access whichever system you prefer to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your chosen tool of interaction for a code. As an example, if you listed your telephone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could additionally choose to log out of your account on all gadgets if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).