Facebook Customer Service Number
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Testimonial the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly under the search bar-- you'll should drag your mouse arrow over each option to view its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login and your profile settings.
- Privacy and Security - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) as well as taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, because they cover usual concerns and complaints.
3. Select an appropriate area. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial extra options. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a series of actions that discuss the best ways to fix your situation.
- For example, Facebook advises dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that following the on-screen directions.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a few words connected to your grievance. You need to see several pointers pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below just links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're searching for an answer to a particular problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having concerns with advertisements, your inquiries are generally resolved in this area.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your current issue detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to look for it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can look up subjects (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Problem using the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower right side of the website alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Qualification Questions kind. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the complying with questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to start completing the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the following types, you need to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen then click your preferred language.
7. Fill out the grievance form. This will certainly differ from person to person based upon one's personal information as well as the nature of one's complaint, but make certain to be as detailed as possible when filling out this kind. You ought to include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to get here appropriately within 3 to 5 organisation days.
Technique 3: Sending an Appeal for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't currently handicapped), you will not be able to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You can also use a phone number right here.
4. Type in your complete name. Make certain the name provided below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should submit a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's license, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have an image of your ID offered, take one currently and send it to yourself using e-mail so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will upload it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can warrant the reactivation of your account. Think about consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your form to Facebook for review. Please note that you could not get a feedback for several days.
- If you do not receive an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is under the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. See to it you could access whichever system you choose to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of communication for a code. For instance, if you detailed your contact number, you need to get a text with a code.
- If you select email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could likewise choose to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).