Facebook Cover Photo Dimentions
What are the dimensions of my Page's account photo and cover picture?
Your Page's account picture:
- Displays at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on smartphones and also 50 × 50 pixels on most feature phones
- Should be at least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be cropped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and also 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computer systems
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and also 196 pixels from the top of your cover photo on mobile phones
Your Page's cover picture:
- Display screens at 851 pixels broad by 315 pixels tall on your Page on computer systems and also 640 pixels broad by 360 pixels tall on smart devices
- Does not show on feature phones
- Need to be at least 399 pixels large as well as 150 pixels high
- Loads fastest as an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high and less than 100 kilobytes
-For account photos as well as cover pictures with your logo design or message, you may get a far better result by utilizing a PNG documents.
Just what about the resolution?
In addition to this measurement adjustment we have actually gone with a high resolution recommendation because we are also taking into consideration the rise of higher res tools such as Retina Display-- you want your cover images to look all crisp and clear there also don't you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you to some extent and also covers off practically any other device presently on the market.
On resolution Facebook doesn't help when it says "Remember that your cover image have to go to least 400 pixels broad as well as 150 pixels tall". This is merely a minimum size and in our experience we discover it way too rough and also the advice gives no support on risk-free locations for message.
As long as it's not a crazy size you won't be punished for posting a wonderful huge high res image (this made use of to be the instance with Facebook Teams where compression was used) yet say goodbye to.
One word of warning, depending on the screen you utilize to check out (i.e. non high res/retina display screen), you could find the image a little fuzzy. We have actually try out JPG vs PNG and also a variety of dimensions from 640x360 all the way to 1640x923. Now 820x461 typically looks the sharpest on older displays however we 'd still suggest 1920px x 1080px for finest future proofing.