If you have actually determined to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
Delete A Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to delete your page you can recover it by going to the page before the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you want to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites initiatives in other places? Let us understand about it in the remarks.