Create Facebook Business Account
Ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make sure you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have somewhat different 'about' areas that allow you to include different sorts of info. As an example, a Resident Business of Place' may have opening times. You can transform this later on.
Action 3: Complete the details in the kind. You will certainly after that be sent a confirmation email so see to it you make use of and also email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply adhere to the prompts to complete the Page. You can also miss this process for now or complete producing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons that a Facebook Business Account might be necessary when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict staff task while on Facebook.
- Lower the risk involved with affixing the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and also do not intend to Create one.
What can (and can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two key function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create and take care of Facebook Adverts.
This includes posting to your Pages (consisting of occasions, images etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting blog posts and also various other.
Nevertheless, there are points you can't do that you could if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You cannot utilize Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can't talk about various other Pages or access your Page's information feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You cannot alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Likewise, you can't make use of Facebook as a private such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Sign up with or manage any kind of Facebook Groups.