Contact Facebook Customer Support
Technique 1: Making Use Of Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly under the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to see its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook capability, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account production.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your profile settings.
- Personal privacy and also Security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers basic reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can also have a look at the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover usual problems and complaints.
3. Select a pertinent area. As an example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a collection of steps that discuss the best ways to fix your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen instructions.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, merely click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a few words connected to your complaint. You should see a number of pointers pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below just links to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're searching for a solution to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having issues with advertisements, your concerns are normally dealt with in this section.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can't locate your existing trouble noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to seek it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can seek out subjects (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Problem by means of the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower ideal side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Certification Questions kind. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the complying with concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the kind once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the list below types, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen and then click your recommended language.
7. Fill in the issue form. This will differ from person to person based on one's individual information and also the nature of one's grievance, but be sure to be as complete as feasible when filling out this form. You need to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to arrive. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so anticipate your e-mail to get here as necessary within three to five service days.
Approach 3: Sending an Appeal for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't really currently handicapped), you won't be able to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You could also use a telephone number right here.
4. Enter your complete name. Ensure the name detailed below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise need to post a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have an image of your ID offered, take one currently and also send it to on your own using email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you could warrant the reactivation of your account. Consider consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for review. Please note that you may not get an action for several days.
- If you don't receive an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" field in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or phone number. See to it you could access whichever platform you opt to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you provided your phone number, you need to get a message with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You can also decide to log out of your account on all tools if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile as well as desktop alike).