Connecting Facebook to Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" button. You could link your individual account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and could choose just what sort of content you would love to share by clicking on packages.
Below you could decide just how much info you wish to show Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're prepared! Currently you'll be able to merely upload a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions and also post 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will automatically truncate your message with an immediately created short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" choice and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.