Connect Facebook Group to Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You could connect your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
When you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen as well as could pick exactly what type of material you wish to share by clicking on packages.
Right here you could determine what does it cost? details you intend to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're prepared! Currently you'll have the ability to just post a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions and also publish 2 different updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly abbreviate your message with an instantly produced short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated and after that connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" alternative and pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.