Change Name On Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More option to watch all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization may use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate as well as accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your inquiry may be included in the faqd section.