Change My Page Name On Facebook
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval might use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to evaluate as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have simply revealed you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments area. Your concern might be featured in the commonly asked questions section.