Can You See who Follows You On Facebook
Below's exactly how you can inspect:
- Go to the Friends' tab on your Facebook profile page after that most likely to Followers in the sub-tab to see the details Followers. You can also do this for other accounts if the privacy settings on that account enable you to.
- If you're not directly able to see the Followers tab, float your computer mouse over the More tab and also Followers need to appear below. Click on that and you'll be where the above image shows.
- In case you intend to see the overall number of Followers and also see it much faster, you could go to the account and see it in the Introductory.
Login to your Facebook account and also go to your account. The 2nd arrowhead down needs to actually give the number of Followers you have. However occasionally its missing. So let's carry on to following action.
Click the drop down button received the picture below.
It must provide you something like the photo listed below. Now click settings as shown below.
After clicking on settings a web page something similar to this will appear. Currently click Public Posts. As revealed below.
After step 4, you should have something like this in front of you. In the photo revealed Below, inside the red box area you can find your Magic Followers number before your name.
Otherwise, simply adhere to the image bellow.
- Go top right of your Fb account, click on settings.
- Scroll to Followers, click it.
- Currently you will see Fan settings of your Fb profile.
- If you do not allow your Follower Alternative, do as I noted on the picture.