Can I Change The Name Of My Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More option to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization might occupy to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to evaluate and also accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your question could be showcased in the commonly asked questions section.