There are several means to do this but we will certainly take a look at submitting them from your computer system as well as this overview will certainly reveal you exactly how.
Add Photo To Facebook Post
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post photos to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select images to post. If you're posting numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will post your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add message to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that choose Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you want to include your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly post your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.