Searching People On Instagram
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the display (appears like a contact card), after that pick "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" beside their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you may need to touch "request" instead, so they can authorize the connection. You could also adhere to several of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory site to Find users to comply with based on your rate of interests.
- You additionally may have friends that typically aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You can search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing photos you may appreciate.
- Lastly, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click on the customer who published the photo and begin following them also.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the image itself, just use the @ symbol and type the individual's name straight then.