Search Friends On Instagram
- First, touch the profile image under right of the screen (looks like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- As soon as you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" beside their name to start following them. If their account is personal, you might need to tap "request" rather, so they can accept the connection. You can also adhere to some of Instagram's preferred people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory site to Find users to follow based upon your passions.
- You also could have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You could search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you could delight in.
- Finally, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see a picture you such as, you could click the customer that uploaded the picture as well as beginning following them also.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the image itself, merely utilize the @ icon and also type the user's name directly then.