Instagram Search Users
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are making use of Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly aid you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you could have to tap "request" instead, so they can accept the connection. You can additionally comply with a few of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to comply with based upon your interests.
- You additionally may have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing pictures you could delight in.
- Last but not least, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of one of the most intriguing images on Instagram. If you see a picture you such as, you can click on the user that uploaded the photo as well as beginning following them too.
To mark a friend in a comment or in the image itself, simply use the @ icon and type the customer's name straight then.