Instagram People Search
- First, touch the profile image under right of the display (appears like a contact card), then pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you may have to tap "request" instead, so they can approve the link. You can likewise adhere to a few of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory to Find users to follow based on your passions.
- You additionally might have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab as well. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you may appreciate.
- Last but not least, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click on the individual who posted the image as well as start following them also.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, merely make use of the @ icon and also type the user's name straight afterwards.