How To Search For Someone On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image under right of the display (resembles a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you may have to touch "request" instead, so they can approve the link. You can also comply with a few of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory to Find users to comply with based upon your interests.
- You additionally may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing photos you could delight in.
- Lastly, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of one of the most fascinating pictures on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you can click the customer that uploaded the photo and also begin following them as well.
To mark a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, just utilize the @ symbol and kind the customer's name straight after that.