How To Disable My Instagram
Because deleting an Instagram account is permanent as well as non-reversible, it might be much more suggested to consider briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public view right away, however every one of your content- like your images, comments as well as suches as - are still kept and also can be restored when and also if you decide to reactivate your account.
- See Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the top right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button next to your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the page as well as look for the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right corner.
- Select your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the switch identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account approximately as soon as a week.