How Do You Disable An Instagram Account
Because erasing an Instagram account is long-term and also non-reversible, it might be more advisable to consider briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight right away, yet all your content- like your photos, comments as well as suches as - are still retained as well as can be renewed when as well as if you decide to reactivate your account.
- Go to Instagram.com and also log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the leading right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button alongside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page and search for the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right edge.
- Choose your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password in that field.
- Click the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account as much as once a week.