How Do You Deactivate Instagram Account
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Log in at the end of the page, enter your username and also password, and also click Visit.
2. Click the account symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Show a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will certainly disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on every one of your connected gadgets.
Component 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and password and your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's internet site, you will still have to visit per of your devices.