Temporarily Disable Instagram
Considering that erasing an Instagram account is long-term and non-reversible, it might be much more recommended to think about momentarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is concealed from public sight promptly, but all of your material- like your images, comments and suches as - are still maintained and can be renewed when and if you decide to reactivate your account.
- Visit Instagram.com as well as log into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button next to your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the page as well as try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Choose your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password in that area.
- Click the button identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account approximately once a week.