Search Someones Instagram
- First, touch the profile image under right of the screen (resembles a contact card), then choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly aid you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" beside their name to begin following them. If their account is exclusive, you might need to touch "request" rather, so they could authorize the link. You can also follow some of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to follow based on your passions.
- You likewise could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you might enjoy.
- Finally, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of one of the most interesting pictures on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click the customer that posted the picture and beginning following them too.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the image itself, simply utilize the @ symbol and type the customer's name directly then.