Search For Someone On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image under right of the display (appears like a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will assist you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you may need to tap "request" instead, so they could accept the link. You could additionally comply with some of Instagram's preferred people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory to Find users to follow based upon your rate of interests.
- You additionally might have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, yet DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you could take pleasure in.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing photos on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click on the individual that submitted the picture and also start following them as well.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the image itself, merely use the @ sign and also kind the user's name directly after that.