Instagram Search For User
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the display (appears like a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are utilizing Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you might have to tap "request" rather, so they could accept the link. You can also comply with some of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory site to Find users to adhere to based on your rate of interests.
- You likewise might have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, yet DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the account tab also. You can search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you may take pleasure in.
- Last but not least, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of one of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you could click the user who submitted the image and also start following them as well.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, just use the @ icon and type the user's name directly after that.