How To Temporarily Disable Instagram Account
Given that removing an Instagram account is permanent and also non-reversible, it may be much more recommended to think about momentarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight immediately, but all your content- like your pictures, comments and also suches as - are still retained and also can be restored when and also if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Browse through Instagram.com and also log right into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch beside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page and also search for the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right corner.
- Pick your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password because area.
- Click on the button identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account up to when a week.