How To Temporarily Deactivate Instagram
Part 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Visit at the bottom of the web page, enter your username as well as password, and click Visit.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's ideal of your username on top of your page.
4. Scroll down and also click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Suggest a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and afterwards click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on all your connected gadgets.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and password and also your account will be reactivated equally as it was previously. If you visited on Instagram's site, you will certainly still have to log in to each of your tools.