How To Disable Instagram
Since erasing an Instagram account is permanent and also non-reversible, it could be a lot more recommended to consider momentarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight quickly, however all your web content- like your photos, comments and also suches as - are still preserved as well as can be restored when and also if you decide to reactivate your account.
- Visit Instagram.com as well as log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the leading right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button next to your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page and also seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Select your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password because area.
- Click on the button identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account up to once a week.