How To Deactivate Instagram Temporarily
Part 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram internet site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't visited, click Log in at the end of the page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the account symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's ideal of your username on top of your page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the ideal side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Indicate a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on every one of your connected devices.
Component 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram utilizing your username and also password and also your account will be reactivated equally as it was in the past. If you logged in on Instagram's website, you will certainly still should log in to each of your tools.