How to Deactivate An Instagram Account
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Visit at the bottom of the page, enter your username as well as password, and click Visit.
2. Click the profile icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's perfect of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down and click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of all-time low of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Suggest a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on all your connected devices.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and password and your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's site, you will certainly still should visit to every of your tools.