Disable Instagram Account
Because erasing an Instagram account is irreversible as well as non-reversible, it might be much more a good idea to consider briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public view quickly, but all your material- like your photos, comments and also likes - are still retained as well as can be renewed when as well as if you opt to reactivate your account.
- Go to Instagram.com as well as log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button alongside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the page and also seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right edge.
- Pick your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the switch identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account as much as when a week.