Temporarily Deactivate Instagram
Component 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Log in at the end of the web page, enter your username and password, and click Log in.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's just right of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the best side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Suggest a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and after that click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will certainly disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on all your connected devices.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will be reactivated equally as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's site, you will still need to log in per of your devices.