Search Users On Instagram
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the display (resembles a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly aid you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" beside their name to start following them. If their account is private, you could have to tap "request" rather, so they can authorize the link. You can additionally adhere to several of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to adhere to based upon your interests.
- You additionally might have friends that typically aren't on Facebook or Twitter, however DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You can search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you may delight in.
- Lastly, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of the most fascinating pictures on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you can click on the user that published the image as well as begin following them also.
To label a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, just use the @ symbol and type the user's name directly after that.