Search People On Instagram
- First, touch the profile image under right of the screen (resembles a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are utilizing Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will assist you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you might need to touch "request" instead, so they can accept the connection. You can also comply with a few of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory to Find users to adhere to based upon your interests.
- You also could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing photos you might enjoy.
- Finally, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing pictures on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you could click on the individual that posted the picture and also start following them also.
To mark a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, just use the @ icon and type the user's name straight then.