Search Instagram User
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), after that pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are utilizing Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly assist you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is personal, you might have to touch "request" rather, so they could authorize the connection. You can likewise comply with some of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory site to Find users to follow based on your rate of interests.
- You additionally may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, yet DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab as well. You can search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing photos you might take pleasure in.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing images on Instagram. If you see an image you such as, you could click the user who uploaded the picture and start following them as well.
To label a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, just use the @ symbol and kind the customer's name directly afterwards.