Search Instagram Profile
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are utilizing Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you may need to touch "request" instead, so they can approve the link. You can likewise comply with some of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to comply with based on your passions.
- You also could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab as well. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing photos you may take pleasure in.
- Finally, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you can click on the customer that uploaded the picture and start following them as well.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, simply make use of the @ icon and type the user's name directly after that.