Search For Instagram
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (looks like a contact card), after that pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you could have to tap "request" rather, so they can authorize the connection. You can also adhere to several of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to follow based upon your rate of interests.
- You also may have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, however DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you might delight in.
- Finally, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see several of the most intriguing photos on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you can click the individual who uploaded the photo as well as start following them as well.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, just make use of the @ sign and also kind the individual's name straight afterwards.