Instagram.Com Search User
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Search to Instagram.com as well as sign in to your account.
2. Open up a new tab on your web browser
3. Type "instagram.com/username" (without the quote marks) in the address bar, replacing "username" with your Friend's username. You will currently be able to click the "Follow" button to follow that person.
Searching For Buddies Utilizing an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Get in the Web address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (links in Resources).
2. Click on the "Sign in With Instagram" button on the web page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the application could access your basic info.
4. Type the name of your Friend in the search box on the page as well as click the search symbol represented by a magnifying glass.
Tip: If you wish to remove an Instagram audience app's consents to access your account, go to your Instagram profile by clicking your name. Click "Edit profile" as well as choose "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" button alongside the application that you wish to remove.