The definition of #WCW differs, obviously, relying on context. For instance, some use it as an acronym for "World Championship Wrestling," "Terrific Crush Wednesday," or "Female Crush Wednesday," the single variation of the exact same tag.
Instagram Woman Crush Wednesday
Note: WCW is a spin-off of MCM, which, as you might presume, means "male crush Monday."
Where to Locate WCW Posts:
Since it's so brief, many individuals use the tag #WCW as an acronym on Twitter, which only permits 280 personalities per post. Nonetheless, others really draw up the complete tag as #WomenCrushWednesday, particularly on Facebook as well as Tumblr where length doesn't matter as much.
Some people also fine-tune the tag and use "female," so you'll locate a great deal of associated material marked #WomanCrushWednesday.
Ways to Make Use Of the WCW Hashtag
The pattern is to do WCW posts on Wednesdays, which obviously is the literal meaning of the second "W" in the tag. Simply mark the photo with the suitable hashtag, like #WCW or #WomanCrushWednesday.
WCW has ended up being a cultural "award" or unofficial honor that anybody could present on anyone, and the language made use of in #WCW posts frequently consists of verbs associated with honors, like "heads out to," "deserves," or "has actually won my #WCW."
WCW is utilized in a range of means as well as for a plethora of functions. Among them:
- Sweethearts typically post pictures of their partners and tag them #WCW.
- Guy likewise use it to publish images of women they have a crush on, even if they've never ever dated or if they similar to the lady.
- women use it, too, though. Girls typically post an image of their buddies as a way to reveal affection and regard.
- Individuals of all sexes use it to provide a hat tip or shout out to people they think about incredible, usually with basic posts that state "you have actually always been there for me," " is major WCW product," or "my wcw goes out to the very best ever before."
- Many other people use it to upload pictures of stars, designs as well as other well-known women, particularly ones they think about attractive. The WCW tag has a huge emphasis on charm as a whole and also hot photos specifically.
- Some regional information electrical outlets encourage their viewers to nominate neighborhood women that are doing advantages in their local cities or communities, so the tag is not constantly nearly appeal.
- Still others use it for advocacy causes, to advance women in leadership positions in philanthropic organizations they sustain. Individuals publish pictures of women and triggers they admire, as well as typically these have nothing to do with the method women look - it's everything about just how they act.
Some additionally post images that don't literally show women. These may consist of cartoons, objects, abstract images and all type of imagery made to suggest something womanly or pertaining to females somehow.
Also, often the tag is made use of paradoxically or in ways that are thought about funny. For example, one person once uploaded a picture of hundred dollar bills to Twitter and also claimed "She's constantly been there for me."