Instagram Account Deactivation
Component 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram internet site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Visit at the end of the page, enter your username as well as password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's ideal of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down and click Briefly disable my account. You'll see this link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Indicate a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and afterwards click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on every one of your connected tools.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram utilizing your username and password and also your account will be reactivated equally as it was before. If you logged in on Instagram's internet site, you will certainly still should visit per of your tools.