How To Search Instagram Users
- First, tap the profile image under right of the screen (resembles a contact card), then pick "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to begin following them. If their account is exclusive, you could need to touch "request" instead, so they can authorize the link. You could also comply with a few of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to comply with based upon your interests.
- You likewise could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, yet DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab too. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing photos you may delight in.
- Finally, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of one of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you could click on the user who posted the photo and start following them too.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, simply make use of the @ sign and kind the user's name straight after that.