How To Like A Photo On Instagram
Technique 1: Liking Images as well as Videos (Mobile).
1. Open Instagram. It's a red, purple, orange, and also yellow app with a white overview of a video camera. If you're already logged right into Instagram, doing so will open your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't logged into Instagram, type in your username (or phone number) as well as password and also tap Login.
2. Navigate to a photo you want to like. You can do this by scrolling down through the messages on the web page, or you could look for a specific user by tapping the magnifying glass icon at the end of the screen and also getting in a name or a hashtag.
3. Double-tap the picture or video clip. Do so swiftly, with as little time in between taps as possible. You ought to see a white heart briefly appear in addition to the post, as well as the heart synopsis listed below the blog post will turn red.
- If you wish to withdraw your like, tap the red heart listed below the message.
4. Tap the heart synopsis if double-tapping will not function. It's directly below the image or video clip. If the heart reddens, you have efficiently liked the post.
Technique 2: Liking Photos and also Videos (Desktop Computer)
1. Most likely to the Instagram internet site. It's at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're logged right into Instagram, doing so will open up the Instagram home page.
- If you aren't logged right into Instagram, click Log in below the page, enter your username (or email address) and also password, and click Log in.
2. Navigate to an image or video clip you desire to like. To do this, either scroll with the web page till you find a message to like, or click the "Search" bar at the top of the web page and get in an account name or hashtag.
3. Double-click the photo or video clip. This will certainly like the article in question; you will see a white heart briefly show up on the image or video, as well as the heart rundown below the blog post will certainly turn red.
4. Click the heart overview if double-clicking doesn't work. It's straight below the photo or video, simply over the very first remark (if there is one). It will redden, indicating that you have actually effectively liked the blog post.